Vaccination of Children

As for foreign infants born in Wuhan, vaccination certificate should be obtained at their birth hospital; with regard to foreign children living in Wuhan, the application for replacement of vaccination certificate should be filed with the outpatient vaccination service department of the community health service center (or the town hospital) at the place of residence of the children, and the children should receive vaccinations according to the required immunization procedures at the required time.