Visa Replacemen

1.  Any foreign visitor whose passport is lost or stolen is required to provide a confirmation issued by the entry and exit administration department of the local public security bureau or a statement note by the embassy or consulate of his or her home country in China proving that the passport is lost.

2.  In the case of an infant born in China and thus bearing a separate passport, his or her parents are required to provide the original birth certificate of the infant and copies of the parents' passports.

3.  Any foreign visitor whose passport is about to expire or the passport visa pages are used up and therefore must request a new passport, is required to provide the passport with which he or she has just entered China, to the proper authorities for replacement or renewal.