Foreign-related Adoption

    A foreign national who intends to adopt a Chinese child may go to the China Center for Children’s Welfare and Adoption (CCCWA). A prospective parent should send relevant documents to CCCWA.  If the adoption application is approved, CCCWA will send a notice to the adoptive parent, who should later get registered in the Hubei Provincial Civil Affairs Department.

    Hubei Provincial Civil Affairs Department

    Tel: 027-50657549; 027- 50657500

    Add: No. T1, South Zhuodaoquan Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan